What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An easy raw food e-book with tons of info and support for the raw diet and simple raw food recipes by some of today’s top raw food chefs
- Get access to the Super-Lazy Bonus section with links to vegan and raw food restaurant guides
- Get access to 192 pages of info and support for the raw diet
- Find over 45 easy recipes by some of today’s top raw chefs
- Design and create a diet and lifestyle that work for you
- Learn how to make your own informed decisions
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Lazy Raw Foodist’s Guide scores 73.17/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.lazyrawfoodist.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $14.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: lazyrawfoodist.com you’ll also be taken through to lazyrawfoodist.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)